JAKE ONE: One of the few who has worked with both superstar 50 Cent and underground hero
Jasmine Morris, commonly known as Jazimoto, is a multi-instrumental musician and music pr
Cookin' Soul is a trio of producers and DJs from Valencia, Spain: BIG SIZE, MILTON and Z
Norwegian hiphop artist and producer. Founder and manager of Tee Productions. Also the f
Doc Ish (Multi-Platnium Producer, Writer, Artist, Risk Taker) From Hartford, CT Equipment
BiographyStatik Selektah was introduced to music at a young age, experimenting with his pa
BIO COMING SOON! BUILD A HIT!
Chris Prythm (member of iLL-iteracy) born in Roanoke, VA takes pride in the “Creative” a
Easy Mo Bee is a legendary hip-hop producer whose skill and ingenuity behind the
9th Wonder's first significant career breakthrough came in 2003 when, as an up-and-coming
At an early age Tara "Lady Trauma" Lee knew she had a passion for music. Starting off pla
The name JazO a.k.a. Big Jaz has been a mainstay in the music industry for over 25 years.
Hip-Hop mainstay and underground veteran, Nick Wiz, shares his vast catalog of rare, unre
DJ Scratch (born George Spivey On June 21, 1968) was introduced to EPMD by Jam Master Jay
Platinum Producer BOOLA Some Track Credits : “Oh Daddy” by Beanie Sigel“If I Was Your
JARED LEE GOSSELINNative to the city of the revolutionary Motown Records, Jared Lee Gossel
Growing up during the time when rap was taking shape, Queens NY native, Ty Fyffe, found hi
The name JazO a.k.a. Big Jaz has been a mainstay in the music industry for over 25 years. The Marcy House, Brooklyn born and raised rap veteran has initiated the careers of JayZ, Sauce Money, Memphis Bleek and The Lox to name a few. Recalling his first rhyme at the age of 14, he recorded his first song, "HP Gets Busy" at the age of 21. This song featured his 16 year old protegé, JayZ and his friends Easy LD and Almond Joy. In 1986 JazO teamed up with known producer for the Fat Boys, Fresh Gordon to create the answer to RUN DMC's "My Adidas" with "My Fila". The young writer/rapper-producer moved on continuing his reign of terror in the streets, destroying unknowing challengers in MC battles locally and regional. Some of his victims are LL COOL J, Dana Dane, Just-Ice and many others.
In 1989 JazO blasted onto the video scene with his first major debut single, "Hawaiian Sophie" and a debut feature on The O'Jays number one single "Have You Had Your Love Today?". JazO was the first rap artist ever signed to EMI Records. He released 2 albums and an EP from 1989-1991. During this time Jaz produced his own songs along with Prince Paul, The Large Professor, The 45 King and others. After taking a hiatus in 1992, JazO re-emerged producing the classic "Ain't No N****" for Jay Z in 1996. Jaz continued his string of production classics for JayZ including "In My Lifetime-The Big Jaz Remix", "Rap Game, Crack Game" and featured on his cuts "Bring It On" and "Jigga Who? Jigga What?". Being the producer of the demo that got The Lox their deal with Bad Boy in '96, JazO has blessed the likes of Rakim, M.O.P., Foxy Brown, Queen Latifah, Kool G Rap and numerous others. But Jaz is most well known for his 'triplet style' of rhyming which he is majestically titled "The Originator". JazO currently has a new single "Here We Go" which will be followed by the DVD documentary "JAZO: Be There".
He also mentored Irv Gotti (The I.N.C., Ja Rule, Lloyd and Ashanti' fame), and music producer Chad Elliott (Destiny's Child, Salt & Pepa, Heavy D., The Jaz, Jodeci, DMX; former Director of Artist & Repertoire for Urban Music at Sony/BMG) among many others. A 28-year writer/publisher member of ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers), Mr. Burks is a creative genius experienced in all aspects of the music industry. JazO is a true-to-form artist-writer/producer-arranger, and self-made businessman.
* Author of Kingz Kounty Entertainment release "Here We Go"
* Co-writer, Producer for Beyonce' single "Baby You're The Only Man" (Columbia Records)
* Kingz Kounty Entertainment release "The Marksman". Tunecore/iTunes Distribution
· Major appearance (interview) in “VH1 Presents: All-Time Greatest Albums” ‘JayZ, Reasonable Doubt’
· Producer, Arranger, and Co-writer for single release “Beautiful” (Zeebra) from the Universal-Sigma LP ‘The New Beginning’
· Co-writer/Co-publisher on Talpa Music soundtrack sequence and music video “Fighting Temptation” (Beyonce’, Missy Elliott, MC Lyte, Free) from the motion picture ‘Fighting Temptation’
· Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Jigga What/Faint” from the Warner Bros. DVD release ‘Collision Course’ DVD (Linkin Park)
· Producer and Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher on Rancore/Kingz Kounty/Red Distributions single and music video release “Let’s Go” (JazO &The Immobilliare Present: Kingz Kounty) featuring JayZ
· Rancore/Kingz Kounty/Red Distributions LP release ‘JazO & The Immobilliare Present: Kingz Kounty’
· On tour with JayZ, DMX, Redman and Method Man (Hard Knock Life Tour)
· Appeared in Rocafella Films release “Streets Is Watchin’”
· Feature Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher on “Nigga What, N**** Who” and “Jigga What, Jigga Who” (JayZ) single and music video from the Rocafella/Island-Def Jam/Universal Music Group LP release ‘Hard Knock Life’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher on “Court Is In Session” (Queen Latifah) from the Universal/Island-Def Jam LP release ‘Order In The Court’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “I Got The Power” (P. Diddy) from the Bad Boy Entertainment/Arista LP release ‘No Way Out’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Rap Game Crack Game” (JayZ) from the Rocafella/Island-Def Jam LP release ‘In My Lifetime, Volume One’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Live With Yourself” (Tricky) from the FFRR/London Records release ‘Grassroots’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “World Famous”, “Lifestyles of a Ghetto Child”, and “Born To Kill” (M.O.P.) from the Interscope Records release ‘Firing Squad’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of Bulldog/Freeze Records single and music video release “Waitin’” b/w “Foundation” (Big Jaz) featuring JayZ and Sauce Money
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “It’s A Must” (Rakim) from the Universal Music Group LP release ‘The 18th Letter'
· Producer/Feature artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Ain’t No Nigga” (JayZ) featuring Foxy Brown - Rocafella/Freeze/Priority Records – Rocafella/Island-Def Jam/Universal Music Group single and music video from the LP release ‘Reasonable Doubt'
· Feature Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher on “Bring It On” (JayZ) featuring Big Jaz and Sauce Money from Rocafella/Freeze/Priority – Rocafella/Def Jam/Universal Music Group LP release ‘Reasonable Doubt’
· Producer, Arranger/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Crazy” (Usual Suspects) Rocafella Records – BMG/Columbia House
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “In My Lifetime, The Big Jaz Remix” (JayZ) Rocafella/Freeze/Priority Records single and music video release
- Song and music video featured in Rocafella Films release ‘The Streets Is Watchin’
· Producer/Co-writer/Co-publisher of “Four Give My Sins” (Group Home) from the Payday Records LP release ‘Living Proof’
· Co-producer/Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of EMI EP release “Ya Don’t Stop” (The Jaz)
· Producer/Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of EMI Records 12” vinyl, cassette single and music video release “The Originators” (The Jaz) featuring JayZ; for forthcoming LP release ‘To Your Soul’
· Co-producer/Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of EMI LP release “To Your Soul” (The Jaz)
· Co-producer/Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of EMI 12” vinyl, CD, and cassette single and music video release “A Groove (This Is What U Rap 2)”
· Feature Artist on vinyl and music cassette single “Respect” (The O’Jays) from EMI LP ‘Emotionally Yours’
· Co-producer/Writer/Co-publisher of 12” vinyl, cassette single and music video release “Hawaiian Sophie” (The Jaz) featuring Jay-Z; for forthcoming EMI LP release ‘Word To The Jaz
· Feature Artist/Co-writer on 12” vinyl, cassette single and music video release “Have You Had Your Love Today” (The O’Jays) from EMI LP ‘Serious’
- Re-released on ‘The O’Jays Anthology’ and ‘Best of The O’Jays – 1985-1991
· Nationwide tour; opening act for Jody Watley
· Co-producer/Arranger/Artist/Co-writer/Co-publisher of EMI Records LP release “Word To The Jaz” (The Jaz)
· Signed artist multi-record deal with EMI Records
- Became a writer member of ASCAP
· Producer, Artist/Co-writer of 12” Vinyl release “HP Gets Busy” (Hi-Potent Mc’s) featuring Jaz and Jay-Z